Panic-button speed with push-button ease.
As water insecurity and increasing regulations put pressure on ops to lower costs and boost margins, PMs are left to sort out the consequences of legacy equipment, inconsistent chems, and tight schedules.
- make-down rigs break and production stops
- belts shred and rental replacements blow out the budget
- flocs gum up the centrifuge and the site shuts down
- chems are overdosed and permits are breached
CarboNet’s adaptive chemistry was built out of these complications, creating an opportunity for PMs to simplify operations even as they face increasing challenges:
- OPEX: CarboNet chemistry requires no make-down and dramatically reduces time spent on dosing calibration and monitoring—or NPT when calibration or monitoring snafus lead to centrifuge flushes, shredded belts, cemented polishers, or other equipment malfunctions.
- CAPEX: CarboNet products don’t require make-down equipment and often improve the performance of other tools in the pipeline, helping maintain existing CAPEX or avoid new investments entirely.
- Health & safety: CarboNet products arrive pre-activated in plug-and-play totes, removing the need for makedown and crew exposure to toxic inhalants, spills, slips, and other machine interactions.
- Team morale: CarboNet products are step-change in simplicity and functionality—features that help teams do more with less, faster and more efficiently. Crews that use our products often refuse competing job offers from companies using commodity chemicals and equipment.
But: simple and efficient don’t come at the expense of margins or legal exposure:
- Chemical spend: CarboNet flocculants alter the throughput of water treatment, reducing cost-to-treat by up to 50%.
- Toxicity: CarboNet’s NanoNet platform reduces PAM by up to 90%, helping hit increasingly stringent regulatory targets.
- Emissions: CarboNet’s chemistry reduces Scope 3 Emissions up to 70%. To date, the commodity chemicals we’ve displaced has cut 300 million tonnes of C02 production.
- Regulatory exposure: Broadly, CarboNet chemistry slashes emissions and improves performance KPIs related to zero discharge or permit targets.
Behind-the-scenes: CarboNet scientists and field technicians are focused on products for a new reality: a world with less water and more regulations—but persistent demands of customers and shareholders.
- This has led to the NanoNet platform and new chemistry, one which eliminates chemicals from water treatment entirely, another that isolates valuable particles for extraction.
The bottom line: Water treatment has moved from a line item in the P&L to a key strategic advantage for companies looking to boost profits as they navigate regulatory hazards and the increasing costs of freshwater. Smart chemistry can help PMs reduce costs, NPT, and HS&E incidents—all while helping hit increasingly tough KPIs.